I think Andy may have realised that his animal is of the stuffed variety.
2. not everyone is going to like you and that’s okay
3. your friends will like you a lot more if you’re honest and upfront
4. you don’t have to get out of bed every day
5. it’s okay to cry
6. ask yourself what’ve you got to lose when you can’t make a decision
7. some people are just bad people, don’t try to change them
8. 99% of problems can be fixed if you speak to the person you have a problem with
9. if you love someone, tell them
10. the first few people you think of when you say “no one cares” are the people who care the most
This is honestly the best poster I have found in a while supporting breast cancer awareness. I am honestly so sick of seeing, “set the tatas free” and “save the boobies”. There is no reason in hell a life threatening, life ruining disease should be sexualized. “Don’t wear a bra day,” go fuck yourselves. You’re not saving a pair of tits, you’re saving the entire package: mind, body, and soul included. Women are not just a pair of breasts.